WHAT WE DO
REAL ESTATE MARKETING
REAL STATE STRATEGY
Strategic Affairs Bureau is a consultancy driven by data logic, business sense and human intellect. With a thorough understanding of your company and its current position, we apply our findings to cross-media formats with the objective of greater exposure and market expansion.
We give your concepts form and function and then express them using a multi-disciplinary approach that spans strategy, experimentation and sound business knowledge.
We have over a decade of experience in communication and public relations for global companies in diverse fields, but particularly Technology & Innovation and Real Estate.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & STRATEGIC ADVISORS
Strategic Affairs Bureau defines, scopes and analyses your companies Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within its current position and operational environment. We apply this knowledge to make change, using effective techniques.
- Quantiative and Qualitiative Market Research. Presenting the data and consumer habits of your markets.
- Social Media and Communication Strategies. A roadmap for getting your company into the news.
- Company and Environmental Audit. A detailed report on your company, its markets, and status within its commercial and cultural environment.
- Competitive Reports. Analysis and data on your company’s place and potential within your market’s landscape.
- Brand Reputation and Image Curation. Nurturing your brand, in good times and bad.
- Environment Analysis and Trend Reports. Predicting the next big thing.
REAL STATE MARKETING
Strategic Affairs Bureau works with prestigious architects, interior designers and real estate developers. Using a combination of storytelling, market data and industry intel, we promote residential, office and urban projects to a targeted market and specialist media.
- Brand identity. Creating a unique and effective personality for real estate and real estate developer companies.
- Strategic Communication Plans. Planning targeted on and off-line media actions for maximum impact, ensuring your portfolio of properties doesn’t get lost in the clutter.
- Event Organisation. Press and PR event organisation from presentations to cultural and buyer events.
- Publications and Curatorial Actions. From the design of catalogues and press dossiers to assessment of exhibitions and trade shows.
Real Estate, Culture and Economy
Education and Investigation
Architecture and Urban Planning
Barcelona City Council, Habitat Urbà
BIArch – Barcelona Institute of Architecture
COAC – College of Architects of Catalonia
CSCAE – Superior Council of Associations of Architects of Spain
Mies van der Rohe Foundation
Open House Madrid
The European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Award